View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:47 AM   #1
macnab69
Zealot
macnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle 4
Manage libraries for more than one person

I want to manage my library and a friend's library. He has no PC. There are some authors that we both read, and of course some that only one of us read.

Disk space is not a problem. So separate libraries is not a problem. Or I could have 1 library with tags to show who reads what.

The problem is when we get some new books that we both read. Separate libraries means adding them twice. Adding them to one of the libraries and using "Send to library" is a problem to find the correct books after you have set them up with the correct genre tags and the like.

What is the best way to handle such a situation. Assume the worst - that 2 more friends ask me to manage their libraries.
macnab69 is offline   Reply With Quote