View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 04:16 AM   #5
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
on the epub part of the forum there is a thread (I believe the CSS tip thread) where there is more about covers. In there the complete code is given for a cover page which will size the cover to be 800x600, but maintaining ratio. It is in a svg wrapper. I will try to look it up.

Found it: link

I always use this as my coverpage, with my own small adjustments. But, it will work as said.

Last edited by Toxaris; 04-15-2011 at 04:19 AM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote