View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:17 AM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwerm View Post
... but I'm searching for title that have the same actual cost (list price less % discount) as something I would have bought from the Sony ebookstore. If you do it that way, and only buy books comparably priced (and not overpriced), then you can maximize the rewards dollars and truly get the Niffenegger book for free.
Unfortunately, I've had a credit there for a year. Every book I check, they are much more expensive, as there are no rewards (often that's 1/2 the cost on many I've looked at). Amazon is often cheaper to start with and then FW adds the 15% off for membership, plus a reward. (Obviously, I'm not looking at "free" books, but relatively recent ones). I'll eventually use up the credit, but don't want to run up any more there, as I often find the price to be between 20 and 100 percent higher, unless I want to give them more cash to keep on hand at no interest.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote