Thread: Hello everybody
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 09:50 AM   #4
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Jolanta!

You would be surprised how much you end up using a dedicated reader, especially now with tools like Calibre that allow you to download daily news, etc. I also have an Asus Netbook that I can use for reading, although it's not as comfortable as my Sony, but it is mutli-functional. Don't hesitate to ask questions while you're trying to decide. MR members are notoriously helpful.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote