View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Post Request to Test "Sun Tzu's The Art of War" eBook

Greetings,

I would be grateful if some people could test the attached 4.9"x6.9" PDF on their various eBook devices, and provided me with some feedback on the quality along with potential suggestions for improvement.

If this is not the appropriate forum for this sort of a posting, I apologize. Please inform me and I shall remove this post and repost it in the appropriate place.

Sincerely,

AHI

Ps.: The PDF uses 4.9"x6.9" paper size--in other words, it should display flawlessly (at regular magnification) in most second generation ePaper devices.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf taowde_ebook.pdf (217.1 KB, 362 views)

Last edited by ahi; 05-17-2009 at 04:25 PM.
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote