View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 04:20 PM   #19
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymoody View Post
The last two screen caps were at 69% which I *think* accounts for this. But I will do as you say anyway just to make sure...thanks!
I'm just saying. I usually read on font size 3 on my Kindle. I can read at 2... but size 1 is very small. Although I am sure there are some youngsters here that can read at that size or others with reading glasses.

Just trying to help... I really think the Kindle 1 or 2 is a great device.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote