View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 05:22 AM   #20
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
yes, apparently it doesn't compare to the Moscow métro either (according to a russian friend of mine). nonetheless, i find it is most of the time relatively effective for getting around. and it's worlds better than no métro at all. i also affirm that it's infinitely better than the san francisco métro (ONE line !! pff.). it could be better... but it could be much worse. or even nonexistent.
I definitely love the Paris Métro. Try New York's sub once and you know what I mean. As for hotels, The Campanile near Gare du Nord is a really good one. I have stayed there a few times and I will probably will be staying there for our meet-up.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote