View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
[Android App] Calibre Companion and my 16 GB Micro SD Card

I am having a similar problem to another poster. I am trying to get Calibre and Calibre Companion to recognise my 16 GB micro SD card on my Galaxy S3. I originally had the device tethered to my desktop via the USB. Calibre recognized it until I tried to connect to CC, then CC kept giving me the Failed to Connect message due to another device being connected to Calibre. When I ejected the device and disconnected the USB, I was able to connect to CC, but the SD card doesn't show up in Calibre so that I can use the card to store my books. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote