View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 07:51 AM   #21351
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Then make it with the OJ. sheeesh

I know what you mean, I just have not found a brand of self filled tea bags I love.

Pu-erh Touchas from Tea Gschwendner at work. I brought in a modified tea collection today. 7 teas, an infuser, a thermometer/timer, and a mug that is microwaveable. My current office does not have a hot water dispenser so water will have to be nuked or heated using someones plastic kettle. (sigh)

I got an offer letter for a new job. Well, it is actually my old job with a new company. There is no specific start date since a few things need to happen with the contract being extended. So I should be moving back to my old location, I just don't know when. My current job has not assigned me to a team or a seat. So I am on day three of doing nothing. Once I get my new location, I will look at bringing in my larger hot water dispenser, the one that Stitchawl and a few others have. We are using my favorite for making the water for the babies bottle. No biggie, the thermometer will let me make my green teas easily enough. I want to limit my belongings to no more then one trip to the car to bring all my stuff home. That means paring down the tea collection. I am thinking of rotating what I bring in each week instead of having 40 teas at work.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote