View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #32
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola
My home is in Scotland, but I am in Mexico right now, which does not help!
I think I'm jealous!I think I'm jealous!
I promise you it sounds much more "jetset life" than it actually is

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Good luck to you Paola!
I hope you'll have a new working device soon
thanks for your support - I feel you as a kindred spirit as we researched and bought the Mini at more or less the same time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro traveler View Post
Kobo customer support did the same thing to me, paola. It took 4 or 5 days until they emailed me again with the return authorization number. Then it took another couple of days for them to email me the address to return the defective unit to. (I had to send them a reminder email to get that return address out of them.)
thanks, this is very useful to know - I hope they'll be fine with me sending my unit out from Mexico, having to wait until I'm back would add a couple of weeks!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote