View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #3
carmelra
Zealot
carmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toys

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
Hi Carmel,

I just tried viewing this book that you attached in my Kobo, and unfortunately it doesn't read properly...
As you can see, the alignment is correct, and it even shows the letters, but the letter order is incorrect, and the TOC only shows squares... Also, the Nikkud is always on the letter next to the one on which it's supposed to be.
I would also love it to have Hebrew support in ePub (in PDF it works properly, but in order to have a PDF which will be comfortable to read on the Kobo, you have to make it yourself so that it will be in the size of the Kobo's screen)

However, besides the several books available on Mendele and some thigns from Ben Yehuda Project, I don't know of any Hebrew eBooks anyways, so it's not so urgent...

Eran

P.S. sorry for the quality of the pictures, I only now noticed that my phone's camera was on the lowest quality... you can still understand however, so I won't take new ones...
Thanks for this feedback. The pictures are just fine, no better quality required to see it doesn't work properly.
It's disappointing, however, I'll check with Kobo's support again. Maybe it's a matter of a firmware update.
carmelra is offline   Reply With Quote