View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #76
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
4th paragraph.
Everyday a new thing to be be learned. It might be that the reason I have such a good eyesight even now is because long, but really long time ago - maybe it was when radial tires started to be common, transistors yes for sure, gasoline was less than a buck for gallon - once, just once - I swear it on the King of Prussia head - I took a single puff of a strange smelling hand-made cigarette at a party. Did not breath it though.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote