View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 04:56 PM   #17
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
(BTW, I looked up Dolly Boy. Sounds interesting, but the Kindle edition is far too expensive for mere 300 pages. I couldn't find it anywhere else, so regrettably it will remain unread by me).
I looked and I paid $6.61. I must have bought it for $5.99. Not sure if the author raised the price or if it was on sale. EReaderIQ doesn't have it and I'm not going to add it since I already own it.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 02-29-2024 at 04:59 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote