Thread: Kobo Start Menu
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 12:43 AM   #238
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
Is there any script/program that I can use to set up date/time/timezone and that can be incorporated into Start Menu?
To set these is the only reason for me to go back to Nickel from time to time...
Should be possible. I will have a look at setting the timezone tonight or tomorrow. Since setting date and time needs more work since there are several values to be set by the user, I will try to do it maybe some days later.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote