View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 09:57 AM   #12
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spellbot 5000 View Post
Hmm, I wonder if sales have dropped off now that the book-nerds have burned through their initial stock and now few are buying.

Just speculation, but really, when do companies really make such large price cuts on relatively new items unless the sales are slowing?
Apple iPhone ring any bells - sales of it were not slowing and they lowered the price $200 . $40 seems small in comparison. I think it's a simple case of 6+ months passing and the Kindle is not "new" anymore.

Having had mine since 11/20, I don't begrudge Amazon the $40, and I hope this moves the price to more mass-market levels.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote