View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:18 AM   #43
Marioninyc
Marion
Marioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel is

Device: KindleDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I'm getting a little bogged down in all the Britishisms, to be honest I may try again later. Once camp is done, I'll be in a better mindframe for something a little more challenging.
Ha! I actually have the opposite view. I like reading British novels and sometimes even novels in translation because I like the foreigness. It's travel through literature. It's funny, because I just passed the part in Remix where the heroine describes her breakfast which includes toast with beans. Actually doesn't sound bad, but not something we'd think of in the US. It reminded me of staying a hostel in London years ago and fried bread too.
Marioninyc is offline   Reply With Quote