View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Survival fic reviewer?

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been around much. Got caught up in another big dev project that sucked away all my time. The only good part was the paycheck at the end. lol. Anyhow, I've got a question. I've got one book currently out with two more in the pipes which are classified as survival fic. IE, the 2012, TEOTWAWKI, lost in the woods, killer plague, etc, etc, type stuff. In turn I'd like to get it reviewed by someone, but being a mostly sci-fi author, I'm not sure who would take or be able to properly review the book. Anyone know of someone who would review books like that, and maybe (actually preferably) has an audience looking for that genre? I'd like to target the book to the survival fic lovers if possible via a reviewer who works in that area.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote