View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 07:23 PM   #91
DavidKitson
Mobile Story Author
DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fujitsu P1510 ( Old & Clunky! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock96 View Post
David,
First off I would like to say. Great Job on this book! I was referred to it and downloaded it. I didn't know if I was going to like it at first but you just blew me away with how in-depth you made the characters and the plot twist at the very end was a bit confusing but it was just...WOW! It kept me up till 5am the other night. Now this book is one of my all-time favorites. I have also read Military Diorama, hoped for a bit more info about how it all began but you can be limited with a short story.

I would love if you could right another one in this series. You sir are an amazing story-teller! It's been ALONG time since I got so absorbed into a book like this one did. I'd give it a 100 out of 5.
Best of luck in your future endeavors!
Spock96
Thanks for that. I'm really glad you enjoyed the story.

Well, the Second Revsion is presently up on Amazon and now I have to go through the meatgrinder to get it ready for Smashwords again, something I am not looking forward to.

The Kindle Edition ( Which I called amazon edition.... I guess I am not quite used to this yet ) is also now formatted correctly, thanks to the KDP team who suggested saving it as HTML prior to uploading it -

Also thanks to APK and Josh - I really appreciated the help in locating some more errors. Yes, the book is still full of problems and now I am even getting corrections regularly sent to me by the KDP ( Kindle Publishing ) team with corrections And I think it just went on sale in the UK once again, because my sales jumped about 350x, sales being "download for free"...

I am still working on the follow up story... Work committments over the past 5 months have absolutely exhausted me. I love writing but when I am tired, my muse goes to bed before I get to the keyboard Work is starting to even off a little bit now, but the next story is still moving slowly - more than I anticipated.

But at least there is a (hopefully) better version up now with hundreds of corrections... The longer I leave this, the easier editing becomes

Regards
David
DavidKitson is offline   Reply With Quote