View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 01:51 AM   #4
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
Many thanks. I hadn't thought to unzoom yet.
PDFviewer fails to load the books. Adobe now works for me the way you describe, at least for the B/W file.
(The colour file just gives me blank pages, where the face of Jesus briefly flashes through when I turn a page. But of course B/W is all I need on this device. :-)

Great, because the ability to read internet archive pdfs was a big reason to try out the 902. :-)
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote