Thread: Impact on iPad?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 04:20 AM   #52
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
I don't think they're crippled, they do what they were built to do, read e books and they do them great.
I don't think my couch is crippled because it doesn't turn into a car.
I'm saying ebook readers do not read ebooks well. That is supposed to be their function, and they are quite mediocre at that. I simply find the standards of most ebook apologists to be extremely low.

This assertion that I'm calling ebook readers crippled because they don't do some completely unrelated function is idiotic.

Last edited by LDBoblo; 06-24-2010 at 04:23 AM.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote