View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:11 AM   #15
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r0 View Post
I'm interested in the Onyx Boox, but what bothers me is the short battery life (4 days). The wifi and the Wacom screen are using the energy. I wonder if you can extend battery life by not using wifi and by using the button instead of the stylo. And how long the battery lasts in that case.

whenever the Stylus is stored in the slot the wacom is off. you'll get far longer than 4 days just reading with it.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote