View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 05:56 AM   #46
jtt
Connoisseur
jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: PB 622, PB 623
Hi Paolo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolog View Post
could you add a 'free' command in the panel called by the tap in the low left corner?

For istance I've copied some arm binaries in /mnt/ext2/bin/ (I want those there instead to put those in /mnt/ext1/system/bin)

once I need them I have either to type $/mnt/ext2/bin/find (for istance) or to modify the path
It's in the new version just uploaded, the menu has now a new submenu labeled "User command". Just put the commands you often use into a file, one command per line, and copy that to "/system/share/pbterm/user.cmd" (but you can also modify that default file name via the configuration file). The commands from this file are then shown in the new submenu. Note that if a line in that file ends in a '#' this command gets executed immediately, i.e. without the keyboard popping up to let you edit it. As usual, empty lines and lines starting with a '#' are skipped.

Best regards, Jens
jtt is offline   Reply With Quote