View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #161
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by runiterium View Post
Unfortunately Contrast/Brightness/Gamma doesn't work correctly on my device. It's as if every page is cut into two pieces. One (the left side) with correct settings, the other (right side) is not affected by any setting. Hope it helps to improve this great app.
This is very strange, and I can't think of any obvious way that this could happen. I'll PM you to get more details.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote