View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:13 AM   #15
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
On my final freebie day, another wednesday just before a holiday, there were 117 downloads. I actually did a little promoting this time, contacting a few related blogs the day before to let them know about it, got a couple of posts and a couple of tweets, though I can't be sure of the impact they had.

That's my final day for the quarter. Next time I might have to look at doing some two days in a row. I noticed mine climbing on the top free rating, and its possible an extra day might have resulted in far better exposure if it kept climbing at that rate.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote