View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:11 PM   #222
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwarbles View Post
I'm sad both of mine have issues, but I can't call it a failure. It's still a nice reader which I will be able to use. I was perhaps expecting too much due to Amazon's touting of pure paper white evenly lit screen. My 2 just aren't like that...and it frustrates me that they both have different brightness on the screen with the same settings.
The two that do turn on do the same thing: at the exact same setting, one is brighter than the other.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote