View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #1744
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@SASSBS: Huh. If you can reproduce this with another collection, a backup of the collections.json db *before* the interaction with the plugin might shed some light on this... (If you haven't used the plugin since, the last backup it did might be enough, I'm a bit fuzzy on exactly how/when the backups are done).

@Raederle: If I understood you correctly, you're speaking of periodicals/news feed? If so, the Kindle *should* keep at least a small amount of back-issues (~10, maybe less). No idea how well it handles things if you feed it only 'old' backlogged items.
Regardless, I don't think we have a way to get our fingers in the Kindle's cataloging system (at least from here), so, the point is moot anyway .