View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #463
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
It's available at Project Gutenberg, so yes, it's in the public domain. I hope someone capable of doing a good job of formatting to epub can upload one for you, unfortunately, it's beyond me.

Just realised I found it on the Canadian PG, not sure where you are or if the rules are the same in your country. The link, for anyone who can convert it, is:

http://www.gutenberg.ca/ebooks/strac...ssex-00-h.html
Lytton Strachey died in 1932 so his works should be PD in Life+50 and Life+70 countries. Elizabeth and Essex was published in 1928 making it potentially (if renewal was properly filed) still under copyright in the US. PG/US has his earlier works but not this one making it very likely that the US copyright is still in effect.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote