View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #50
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Love 0f Cooking: Side Dishes (Love of Cooking: Volume I) [Kindle Edition]Maggie Brooks (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Love-0f-Cookin...dp/B007GRVIKQ/

This is the 3rd in Love of Cooking Volume I by #1Best Selling Author Maggie Brooks.

“Side Dish Dilemma Solved Thanks To This Book” Charlie Myers

“Kick Your Cooking Up a Notch with New Side Dishes” Tink B-D

“Delightful and Original” Grace Darby

These are some of my favorite SIDE DISHES! You won't believe how good these easy to do recipes are to make. I have marked my favorites. I love "Dilled Carrots," "Sesame Brussels Sprouts," & "Artichoke & Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes." The "Lima Bean" casserole is so decadent & delicious that you will want to make it for every meal. Don't miss this installment of Love of Cooking.

“Liven up your veg tonight!” C. Vencato

“This cookbook is the answer to my nightly struggle of what to serve on the side.” B. Haywood

“There is no shortage of mouthwatering ways to make my girls eat their greens (and other veggies) in this book!” Daniel Wiggs

These side dishes are excellent for taking to a party or feeding to your family. Time to live up your sides, scroll up & Click & BUY NOW!

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: clean link
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote