View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 06:12 AM   #42
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
all i want is a fat stack of paperbacks. i'm not very exciting to shop for but they're all i want. i only currently follow 1 band so music gifts are useless to me. have netflix so buying movies is a waste. rarely game anymore so videogames are a waste. clothes on christmas is just blech, i can buy those any time.

i'm asking for a nice chunk of the Honor Harrington series and most of Bova's Grand Tour so i should have plenty to hold me over. plus i already know i'm getting an amazon gift card from the mother in law so i'm set.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote