View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 01:54 AM   #5
WAPatterson
Enthusiast
WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC Touchpro 2 Smartphone
Handbinding- Made easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
How do you hand bind your print versions?
There is a web-site at: http://www.diybookbinding.com/do-it-...-book-binding/ That shows the basics.

I have three steps:1.Print and fold pages;2. Print and cut cover to fit; 3. Put them in my jig and glue them. They come out looking really good. If you look around the net for hand-binding there are a number of good web-sites for all aspects of it and I get tips from almost all of them.
WAPatterson is offline   Reply With Quote