View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 08:51 AM   #44
ereszet
Zealot
ereszet has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ereszet has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ereszet has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ereszet has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 Archos 704 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by user View Post
nice

since you are more experienced, can you post here some:

1) program macros for batch image correction (what to correct)
2) calculations for the optimum angles, camera distances, amount of lighting (I suppose prof photographes may help)

something else, your camera costs over 1k USD, will cheaper 12MP cameras will do the job? anyone tested?

also, has anyone tried to work with any of these?

last, I suppose all people occupied with book shooting have tried the snapter program from atiz, JFYI
For batch processing, I am posting some hints and problems in the pdflrf by cacapee thread in Content rather Accessories forum.

You do not need any calculations for angles, lighting, etc. You just shoot your photos and compare results.

My Canon Powershot 1 is today less than 500 USD (I guess), Canon A640 is even less. My two compact Casios are good enough as well, alas there is no way to connect them to a computer for shooting and they have no remote.

I have Bogen/Manfrotto copy stand at home away from where I am now, and I am going to use it instead of tripod with my v-cradle when I am back home.

Atiz hardware looks very good, and Snapter is a promising tool but it is too slow and buggy in version 2.0
ereszet is offline   Reply With Quote