View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 10:45 PM   #18
KindleAZWorKFX
Connoisseur
KindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition and Samsung 10.1 tablet
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Sorry I have no interest or knowledge of djvu so can't recommend anything

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
ok, thanks I am going to try to print to djvu format, I found this

https://code-industry.net/print-to-djvu/

this maybe shareware and not freeware which is why print to djvu may not work well unless I can find a freeware title for doing the same thing. it looks like its making a 655MB sized printed pdf into djvu format not good, unless I can print them smaller thats not good for a ebook file maybe its the software title thats the problem.

it seems I should be able to load the epub from calibre that I converted into pdf file, open it with microsoft edge, and print the output to djvu format

of course it may still lose the author information but I guess that can't be helped , I am think thats the same djvu format they use for ebooks so I don't think it should be any problem not to ouput or print it to a djvu format from the converted pdf with page number I used calibre options for pdf to customized it, in any case thanks again for reply back my other option is to try to get pdf to djvu gui to work but I am not sure if I should set it to 150 dpi or keep it on default of 300 dpi settings, otherwise I think printing the pdf loaded into microsoft edge should work better.
it would be good to have a editor that say could take the djvu format and edit the author information back into a printed djvu file, but I don't know if thats possible yet or not.

again thanks for reply back on this topic.

Last edited by KindleAZWorKFX; 01-23-2022 at 10:56 PM.
KindleAZWorKFX is offline   Reply With Quote