Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 09:45 AM   #1033
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Granted. I'm not sure how I can corrupt this, as an iPhone in stock would make the stock lumpy, add nothing to the flavour and break the iPhone

I wish I had some of my favourite marzipan to eat right now.
Granted. Unfortunately, in the tradtion of marzipan everywhere, someone has molded it into "adult themed" shapes, which you did not realize until you pulled it out to share with your mum and gran when they make a surprise visit.

I wish that I was finished writing my book, rather than just starting it.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote