Thread: Seriousness Is Time Travel possible
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #15
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post

I think it is fairly understood what "Time Travel" means.
It's probably worth pointing out, however, that you probably exclude the relativistic effects of travelling away from the earth at a sufficiently fast speed for a sufficient distance, and then returning the same way, and thus travelling "into the future".

Quote:
Right there is a good argument against travel to the future. It hasn't occurred yet. How go you go there?
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I can't fathom this being the case. Yes, I have heard this before. However, first, every decision is not boolean. Also, every person makes millions of decision every day... so there would be so many universes that you couldn't comprehend them.
BOb
Is it worthwhile at this point to note that an inability to comprehend, fathom or conceive something does not preclude the possibility?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote