View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by eumie View Post
If you're not overly attached to the Fire's default reading app, you can always sideload others, like Aldiko, Mantano Reader, etc. You can organize your books in collections, and don't have to convert books if you have them in epub format from previous stores. If you don't have an android phone to get apps from, you can use markets like 1mobile.com. The first Fire is easy to root and get Google Play on board, if you want to get mildly geeky about it.
I was so happy to find this thread because I want to organise my books into collections. Do I gather there is no easy way for me to do this on a KF? I'm pitifully non-tekky and don't understand words like 'sideloading' -*hangs head in shame*
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote