Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:50 AM   #1130
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Paperwhite 5.3.3 users:
Please don't spam this thread asking when there will be a version for Firmware 5.3.3. I'm not a patch-porting machine, and it will be released when it's ready. If Amazon weren't re-obfuscating their classes with every new firmware release, almost all of the patches would simply work on all firmware versions, and the time and energy could actually go into the development of new useful patches. But Amazon are really doing a great job in transforming patch development from an interesting and challenging hobby into a boring and tedious maintenance nightmare. WTF is wrong with you, lab126?!
Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the effort you put into this "interesting and challenging hobby". Now that you have me hooked on hyphenations, I don't want to go without! Thanks! (5.3.1 airplane moded and waiting patiently )
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote