View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:54 PM   #35
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVnook View Post
I see nearly all of these listings are for the Kindle. What about for the Nook? Or is this just a slow month so far? This is my first time checking this section out, so I'm not sure what I should expect in terms of listings for e-readers other than the Kindle. Thanks.
In addition to what Belle said: Amazon just provides more freebies than any other store, so it is really to your advantage to learn how to convert. There is a Calibre forum here if you need help with that.

The daily nook deals are posted in Arcadata's thread. Also, you can get non-DRM EPUBs at Fictionwise and there is usually a coupon every week so look for those. Most of the agency book deals will also be available at Kobo and B&N.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote