Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:18 AM   #263
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I get the distinct impression that the roll-out has ground to a halt.
Me too... but why won't they say so? We're all waiting impatiently...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfaust View Post
perhaps..... and i know it's crazy conjecture,perhaps the fact that i sideloaded 2.1.1 first triggered the update? i know several in my area that haven't gotten the update

really curious as to what metric they are using

sidenote: loving 2.1.4, stable and zippy
Nope, I sideloaded 2.1.1 and haven't received 2.1.4. I factory reset yesterday and am stuck on 2.0.0 now. Gah. Contemplating manually updating, but factory reset was so unstable (it took about 3-4 hours of continuous resets followed by square dancing and more resetting before it was successful in switching on) that I don't exactly trust the inside of my device any more. Maybe safer to wait in agony with horrid page turns and no reading clock for the official 2.1.4.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote