View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #21523
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay
Come on and fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away

Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru
In llama land there's a one-man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come on fly with me, let's take off in the blue

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJWF4...ure=plpp_video )

Good morning, everyone! Up, up, and away! In just a few more hours we leave for our next adventure; a long motorcycle ride though the Fall mountains and a few days of paragliding school! I'm ready!

But first... breakfast! Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea, some rice, crab legs, and tsukemono, and a bowl of miso soup! Then off to pack my bags. My wife was smart. She packed last night. I was too lazy. But it's only a few days, there isn't much room on a motorcycle to take very much anyway, and really, what do I need? Some warm shirts, an extra pair of pants, a sweater, socks and underwear. Add in a toothbrush, and my e-reader and I'm all set. I can recharge my phone from a socket I mounted on my bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend, with 50% Lapsang Souchong added. Trying for a bit of smokiness to my breakfast tea while hoping to retain the good characteristics of the Anniversary Breakfast Blend. But 50% is too much of the Lapsang Souchong, it overpowers the underlying 2nd flush Darjeeling of Anniversary.
I've tried and tried, but never yet succeeded in making my own blend that tasted better than its parts. Good luck with it! BTW... there is one company that makes a Russian Caravan tea with just a touch of Lapsang Souchong... but I can't remember which company it was! I bought it once, but didn't particularly care for it, perhaps because of the Darjeeling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
So when I enjoy a cuppa tea large enough for two teabags (sorry, I know I'm a heathen in that respect)
When I fill my tea bags, I use almost twice the recommended amount of loose tea. And often steep for twice as long as recommended...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Three years ago todayimarried the love of my life and we started a new life together. Last year we conceived a new life together. I like October 10, it is a very good day.
Congratulations! I wish you all many, many more wonderful years together.

Well... time to pack. See you all this coming fall on the Big Rock Candy Mountain!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 10-10-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote