View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #154
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiming View Post
@silver18, thank you for your fast response. but, there's a slight misunderstanding here. what i'm actually looking for is to keep the original aspect ratio of an image, ie, not to stretch the image on all sides to fill up the display area. it should be like how an image viewer works on a PC - for images that are smaller than the display area, it will expand them, for bigger images it will reduce them to fit into the display area, but all the times keeping the original aspect ratio unchanged.

is it possible to include such a setting? thanks.
It should compute the aspect ratio then increase dimensions (using that mutiple of that ratio) until one reaches the maximum (i.e the display area).
If the image is larger, it should be the same except for decreasing dimensions.

Anyway, could you please send me an example of a page you're trying to display?

Thanks again!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote