View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 07:56 PM   #58
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
I just had my SECOND screen break. And I absolutely know for a fact that it's never been dropped or otherwise abused. It was in the case when it happened and I'm still not sure *what* happened - I was reading on it fine, set it down to get dinner and when I came back about an hour later to turn it on, the upper corner had the familiar striations.

I'm about to email bookeen about it but at this point...I don't have a clue what to do. I paid for the screen replacement on the first one, because I wasn't sure if it was my fault or not - I hadn't abused it, but I'd treated it like I'd always treated my PDAs. This one I treated with kid gloves.
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote