View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 10:30 AM   #5
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
My problem is I can't get RE to show up on the market (even dolphin doesn't) and I did everthing mentioned to get it all back, even changed the lcd density, but so far no luck.

I had cm7 on sd, but I preferred the stock reader, home, and library. I mostly use my NC as a reader but I do like to browse the web when I am too lazy to get my laptop. Right now I am using Opera mini which I used to use years ago so I am used to it. Now I really just need a decent keyboard. I'm going to mess around a bit more to see if I can get root explorer to show up. Thanks.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote