View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 10:42 AM   #20
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
Automatic creation of drinfo files is a great idea in itself, but not a very clean solution to my problem I think.

There's already a built-in option to show the filenames instead of titles, except it's only used on the SD-card view. It's easy to extend this to every title (now that I've found the relevant function).

This would have no effect on the global.db file, which means it's possible to switch between the different views without a problem. Tell me if you think it's a useful feature and I'll add a configurable setting and send it to you.
I would probably not use it myself, maybe fekhner? You can send me the code and I will add it into a future release.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote