View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
bookwerm
Zealot
bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: B&N Nook
Red PRS-505 + a Bunch of Accessories

I am selling my gently used PRS-505. Purchased in September 09. It's a great reader - I've read over 2 dozen books on it. Problem is (in the interest of full disclosure), it's one of those 505s that washes out in direct sunlight. I tried to get Sony to replace it, but they refused. I live in Los Angeles, and now that spring is upon us, I'm reading outdoors a lot more often. You see my predicament.

In addition to the 505 (with original wires and everything), I'm also bundling the following accessories:
- Original Cover
- M-Edge executive cover in green
- Sony light wedge cover (used once)
- A/C wall charger

Selling price is $230 + shipping. I would prefer to sell everything to one user; if there's a cover or something you don't want, you can always re-sell here. Paypal accepted.

Reply below or PM me if you're interested. Photos will be uploaded tonight. If you do PM me, please be patient - I've not used these forums a whole lot (i read more than I post), so I'm not sure how PM'ing works and will have to do some learning...

Amber

Last edited by bookwerm; 04-06-2010 at 04:35 PM.
bookwerm is offline   Reply With Quote