View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 10:31 AM   #8
kenmark
Addict
kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
I didn't see an error message. But then again maybe it flashed by so quickly I missed it! I probably did something wrong. I did have a title though!
Just try sending another one, making sure you have the right receiver name and title, and add a little comment that it may be a duplicate.

or...

View the 'public profile' of the user in question and use the "contact info" drop-down menu. If the "send a private message" is there, you should be able to send a private message. (Or, go to any post made by this user, use the drop-down menu by clicking on their member name, if "Send a private message" is there (private messages are enabled in some fashion) select that option and send your message. If that option is not there, they aren't accepting any private messages.
kenmark is offline   Reply With Quote