View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
spear
Connoisseur
spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
query on the best / easiest format to use?

I got my maroon one in last week but I am not opening it until my b-day in two weeks (welll...I did take it out, looked at it, and turned it on....but then I put it back in the box...we'll see how long I would be able to resist...).

Question: I understand the differences between the formats and of course will use any and all of them depending on the ebook I am seeking. However there will be cases where the will be choices in formats available. So the question is: which in the other PEZ owners opinions is the best looking, yet easiest to use?
spear is offline   Reply With Quote