Thread: Onyx Boox M96
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 09:55 PM   #84
FantoM
Enthusiast
FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
So it is sort of confirmed that there will be no Frontlight in M96
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Yes... And I see no reason for making M95 (if they're thinking about it), it's just the same but with a little worse specs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
The 8 inch ereader i86 looks better. It has Frontlight and higher display resolution.

Any news from Pocketbook?
They are working on Android for Pocketbook CAD and they might release android in other form factors as well.
I also think i86 is very good, but I need a little bigger e-reader and I would like stylus too

About PocketBook CAD, I think there's no relevant news. They will release it just in August (post).
FantoM is offline   Reply With Quote