View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #556
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualMaestro View Post
Another interesting thing is with default params new version 2.01 generates pdf almost 20% greater then old v1.62. Maybe there are some default params changed.
I'll fix the "always on top" issue for the next release (I've already added a minimize button to the convert dialog box). Can you post the source PDF file that results in converted PDF output from v2.01 which is 20% larger than v1.62 (and any special options you used in the conversion)? I'll check it. Part of it may be that v2.01 now automatically includes the text from non-scanned PDF source files.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote