View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I don't have embedded fonts, that I know of. I'm not sure how to check for this.

I opened the epub file in Sigil and while I saw a Fonts directory, it appeared to be empty.

when I went to validate the eupb, I got an errror that <dc:title /> was empty. I'm not sure how to correct this.
Since the fonts directory is empty, there are no embedded fonts. Maybe it's because of the cover.

As for <dc:title />, here is the entry in the eBook I'm fixing up.

<dc:title>Cat &amp; Mouse</dc:title>

Change yours to something like that except use the title of the book you are editing. That is the metadata for the title of the book.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote