View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #530
Tachikoma
Connoisseur
Tachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
One quick thought Tachikoma, have you done at least two full charge/full discharge cycles? It's supposed to help the calibration process.
Regarding the thread, if you don't have a sudden battery drain, your cover should not be the culprit (it's now believed that a cover interfering while the device is entering sleep mode is the cause of the drain).
Of course, I have been caught out by the battery reporting too many times not to have done a full cycle.

Definitely don't have the battery drain problem, Glo has been sat idle for 2 days as I'm off sick and it's still saying 100% while being unused.

But, I know as soon as I get back to work and using it 3-5 hours a day that I won't have any idea what the actual battery life will be until it dies.

I did a test on Saturday, device said 56% battery, I did a sync and within the 3 minutes it took to sync, it dropped to 32% battery life...
Tachikoma is offline   Reply With Quote